I am literally both of them at the same time
And that’s when Johnny Joestar realized he had made a terrible mistake joining Gyro Zeppeli.
WHY WAS THIS NOT IN THE FINAL CUT.
Or even the Special Editions. This is GREAT.
C3PO YOU F*CKER
I have a new favorite Star Wars moment.
I love how the guy who opened the door is just like “it’s too late he was a dick any way no one will miss him I’ll just close this door”
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!